This month’s photopolymer release, Gentle Peace (item #139523), was designed by our ever-amazing lead illustrator, Kathy Pitt. Stampin' Up! heard your feedback asking for a religious Christmas stamp set, and she created this incredible imagery along with some wonderful inside/outside sentiments.
This beautiful Christmas set will work well with Blendabilities for a gorgeous stained glass look. Recommended clear block sizes are A, F, & H (not included in the set).
Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!
Just a reminder... my next Card Buffet is this Sunday, Sept. 28th, and Monday, Sept. 29th, with both days from Noon - 7:00 pm. Please RSVP by midnight on Friday, Sept. 26th. Hope you can come!
Wished you could make your own personal greeting cards, but either didn’t have the supplies to do so or didn’t have the time to pull everything out? Come to my Card Buffet!!!
And you say, "What is a Card Buffet?"
- ALL SUPPLIES needed will be supplied. Just bring yourself, along with a friend!
- Make 3 full, completed cards for only $4.50 ... Yay!!!
- Stampin’ Up! envelopes will be available to purchase for $6.50 with 40 in package. (FREE! tax + shipping!)
- I will have 6 samples to choose from -- each in their own bin with all supplies needed to complete. You choose which 3 cards you want to make – they can be all 3 of the same card or 3 different cards. Hooty-Hoo!!!
- The following month, I will bring back 3 of the above cards along with 3 new samples. This way if you have to miss a month, you will still have a chance to complete those cards.
- Come when you can. Leave when you must.
- Want more cards? Time permitting, you can make more cards for $1.50 each!!!
- FIRST TIMERS to my Card Buffet can make one extra card… FREE!!! If you bring a new customer to my Card Buffet (someone who has never been stamping at my home before), YOU get to make an extra set of 3 cards… FREE!!!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! But, I will always have a monthly $PECIAL -- one of Stampin’ Up!’s or one of my own J
- COME have some FUN!!! and learn about our latest products and techniques!
- RESERVATIONS will be required by the Friday before dates listed… email/text/call.
(No payments required until you attend Card Buffet.)
Check either of my blogs below for upcoming dates! Or email/text/call me!
Still playing catch-up on my blog. Didn't help any breaking a bone on top of my foot. Sleep has become my best friend -- when I am not running around. It really does help resting my foot -- imagine that!
Love this style and the ease to make it. A good and easy way to use your DSP as well... takes very little. I like to find a pattern on my DSP and punch across; then cut right up to the punching lines; and punch on. Stamps: Let Your Hair Down. Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP. Accessories: Daffodil Delight Blendabilities (to die your Rhinestones), 5/8 Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones, Hexagon Punch. Inspiration: Dawn O.
Here we have markers to color your stamp to help add color to your card. Stamps: Hey There Buds. Paper: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White. Markers: Strawbery Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding. Accessories: Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Rhinestones, Lovely Lace EF.
It's once again that spooky Halloween time! Stamps: Fall Fest, Good Greetings. Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White. Accessories: Circle Collection + Fun Fall Framelits, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Linen Thread, Sponge.
This is done as a Christmas card, but could easily be made into a Red-White-Blue American Celebration card as well! Stamps: Bright & Beautiful. Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red (2-1/2 x 4), Whisper White, Sahara Sand (approx. 3" circle). Accessories: Lucky Stars EF, Circles Collection + Star + Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Rhinestones. I stamped the star for the front, then stamped again (without reinking -- stamp off) the red star on the inside of the card. Inspiration: Stampin' Connection -- saw this design done with the tree punch.
Don't we just so very LOVE the Works of Art stamp set!?! Stamps: Work of Art, Itty Bitty Banners. Paper: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White. Also Soft Suede ink. Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits. When stamping the middle pole, simply place a piece of scratch paper over the boat and water to mask it. I also cut down the Pear Pizzazz layer as I did not want the 1/4" usual layer, but rather just a touch of Pear Pizzazz behind the White layer. Inspiration: Stampin' Connection.
LOVE this card that I made at a recent Card Buffet on a road trip. Stamps: Beautiful Bunch. Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flowerpot DSP. Accessories: Fun Flower Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 1/8 Crushed Curry Taffeta. I used the same stamp in different colors to make the flower, the leaves, and the flower center. I put the flower and leaves together with glue dots and used dimensionals to pop the flower center and to pop the whole flower on the polka dot layer. I also punched out the polka dot layer behind the flower from the bottom white layer -- saves CS. I stamped off for the flower on the inside of the card.
Keep up with ALL my Events at either my BLOG (click anywhere into the dates of my calendar on the left column -- it will bring up a complete listing of dates with more information) or my S'U! Website! Everyone, including demonstrators, are always welcome! Never stamped before... come see what it is all about!!!